I would like to offer you complimentary delegate passes to The National Construction Summit, Irelands largest conference and expo dedicated to the finance , design, development, construction and management of Irelands buildings, infrastructure and projects.
Join 2000+ delegates at the National Construction Summit on June 15th 2016 to hear from an impressive line-up of construction companies, project owners, economists, government bodies, investors, developers, development authorities, architectural and design firms, planners, specifiers ,technology experts etc who will engage in a stimulating blend of key note addresses and debates.
This free to attend event is will provide a unique forum for key stakeholders to connect and learn from each other's experiences in order to facilitate investment, innovation, collaboration and fostering of new commercial relationships between investors, projects owners, state bodies, construction companies, developers , key technology and service providers, project specifiers and other decision makers involved in live projects.
Feel free to spread the word. If you or your network would like to attend you simply need to register online and there will be a delegate badge waiting for you.
For other involvement such as speaking, exhibiting or sponsoring please call or email John Bent at firstname.lastname@example.org or 016120880 to discuss. You can also see our full list of Irish and UK events on our website covering sector such as tech, food, manufacturing, research, sustainability etc. To get free passes to any of the other events simply register on the websites.
Who Will Attend
This event is for anyone involved in the finance, design, development, construction and management of Ireland's buildings, infrastructure and projects. Key Sectors attending
- Construction Companies
- Large Building Owners
- Banks & Lenders
- Policy Makers
- Industry Stakeholders and Project Owners
- Government and Municipal bodies
- Facility Managers
- Lenders & private investment firms
- Architectural and Design firms
- Project Specifiers
- Property Managers
- Technology and Equipment Providers
- Legal & Tax Professionals
- Building Material Providers
- Professional advisors
- Energy and Environment Professionals
- Facility Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Meet the Buyer
- Smart Buildings & Cities
- Regulations & Policy
- Identifying Projects & How to Win Them
- Investment Outlook
- Energy Projects
- Municipal and Government Projects
- Industrial Projects
- Technology & Innovation
- Building materials
- Careers and training
- Architecture & Design
- Property Management
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial Outlook
- Finance and Investment
- Rental Market
- Meeting Ireland's Housing Needs
- Meet the Investors
- Tax and Legal Issues
- Regulations & Policy
As well as a Construction & Property Conference, we also have a careers fair at the event, which is an opportunity for Employers and highly skilled job seekers to connect. Employers from the construction & real estate industry property firms will be keen to meet with engineers, analysts, surveyors, design experts etc
If you are any employer looking for the best talent please contact us to discuss exhibiting at email@example.com
- Enrich your knowledge with 100+ CPD Approved presentations from developers, construction companies, facility managers, government and policy makers, investors, facility managers, architect and design firms , legal and tax professionals etc
- Meet with over 100 technology and service providers in our dedicated exhibitor area.
- Learn about the latest construction and building techniques.
- Meet face to face with Investors and lenders in our meet the investor zone.
- Meet with project owners, developers, construction companies, state and local authorities, and project specifiers with current live projects in our dedicated meet the buyer zone
- Hear from experts about where the property market in Ireland is headed.
- Learn about the latest legal, tax and policy issues
- Learn about the latest technology and innovation.
- Gain industry insights on the latest opportunities, technologies, emerging trends and best practice to help take your business to the next level.
- Meet thousands of potential clients from your sector and foster new business relationships
- Network with Senior management from the largest companies involved in the finance , design, development, construction and management of Irelands buildings, infrastructure and projects.
To get your complimentary pass for The National Construction Summit, simply register here
To Exhibit at The National Construction Summit and get your message in front of 2000+ construction companies, developers, project owners, government bodies, facility managers, specifiers etc please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an exhibitor or sponsor pack.
We look forward to seeing you at on June 15th 2016 in the RDS, Dublin
The National Construction Summit