Happy good news

My dear i wish you a prosperous new year, i hope you enjoyed your Holidays? it has been a long time, i hope you remembered our past communication, I'm so Glad to contact you again with a Good news,

My dear I'm happy to inform you that I've succeeded in recovering my late fathers Fund from the Bank, The Bank has
finally released the total fund that was deposited by my late Father,

My Dear I'm so Happy to inform you that i successfully recovered a Huge Sum of $11,800,000, a total sum of Eleven
Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars was released to me, which included the Bank demurrage for the
years,
The Bank has credited the Total fund into my new partners Account,

My dear I'm so Happy today and i thank God for my Life, My dear i can't forget the promise i made earlier, i
promised to compensate you with 20% of the total fund, my sweet heart, now I've decided from my heart to offer you 10% of the Total Fund,

My Sweet heart, I'm given you this offer with my whole heart, as a compensation because i so much appreciate your

concern during our past communication.

My dear please i want you to accept this offer from your heart with happiness so that we can share this greater Joy
together.

I would immediately write an instruction letter to my Bank Manager to transfer the Money to your position, sweet heart, i want you to celebrate with me.

My Dear i want you to contact me immediately, i will instruct my Bank Manager to pay the money to you immediately.

Regards, Ruth.