I would like to offer you complimentary delegate passes to the 3rd Annual National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Expo which is being held on January 26th 2016 at the Citywest Hotel, Dublin. You simply need to register online and there will be a delegate badge waiting for you.
As well as a manufacturing and supply chain conference and exhibition with 80+ world class speakers, 100 exhibitors and 2000 senior management from the manufacturing and supply chain industry, there is also a dedicated Jobs & skills expo for those looking to work with the top Irish and Global manufacturing companies.
Feel free to pass on the invitation to colleagues, clients etc. They simply need to register online and they can then pick up their delegate badge on the day.For other involvement such as exhibiting, speaking , sponsoring etc please email me at email@example.com to discuss or call +353 16120880 and ask for John Bent.
In essence this CPD approved day will consist of 16 events in one and will bring together over 80 speakers, 100 exhibitors and 2000 key manufacturing delegates from sectors such as food, pharma, chemical, medical, life sciences, electronic, cleantech & renewable, process engineering and instrumentation, precision instruments, building materials, Machinery & tools, aerospace/aviation etc that are interested in improving the performance of their business through listening to case studies and technical presentations from leading global and Irish manufacturers and manufacturing experts and through meeting with providers of cutting edge technology.
This year the theme is "Creating an Innovative Manufacturing & Supply chain Ecosystem"
The full day agenda will allow you to choose between our keynote addresses from the largest and most innovative manufacturers on the Main Stage and 16 conferences on Lean, Supply chain & logistics, Labeling & Packaging, R&D, Serialization, Sustainability, 3D printing/ Nanotechnology/advanced materials, Industry 4.0/The Internet of Things/Smart Manufacturing, Product Design, Instrumentation, Automation and Control, Scaling a Manufacturing Business Domestically & Building an Export orientated manufacturing company, Traceability, Quality Assurance, Data/IT, HR and Skills, Finance & Government support, Health and Safety.
Whether you are a manufacturer or a provider of cutting edge technology or services, this one day event will equip you with the knowledge, skills and contacts you need to improve the performance of your business.
REGISTER FREE to hear from 80+ speakers which include:
· Sean Gallagher – Entrepreneur – Conference Chairman
· Aidan Desmond – Director, Automation & IT, Bristol-Myers Squibb
· Martin Conroy – Global Director Continuous Improvement, Medtronic
· Kevin Gleeson – Director of Global Procurement, ICON PLC
· Stephen Mc Grath- Operational Excellence Lead Quality, Teva Pharmaceuticals Ireland
· Matthew Chalkley -Global Tactical Lead for Product Environmental Compliance, IBM
· Kieran McSherry – Director, Manufacturing Engineering – Vision Care (Johnson & Johnson)
· Ed Kiely – Director of Operations, Lake Region Medical
· Enda Buckley – Carbery Milk Products
· Gerard Cleary- Chief Finacial Officer, Glenisk
· Dermot Milner, Group Operations and Technical Manager, Kepak Group
· Paul Condon – Senior Director, Global Supply Chain, Horizon Pharma PLC
· Colm J. Murphy- Senior Human Resources Manager, Hollister ULC
· Eamon Judge – Director of Engineering, HSE, IT and Site Services, Eli Lilly's Pharmaceuticals
· Robert Grealis – CEO, Team Horizon
· Mary Collins – Senior Human Resources Director, Europe, Merit Medical
· Chris Dawkins- Quality Manager, Cartamundi Ireland Ltd.
· John Carr- Vice President – Supply Chain Solutions, at Flex International,
· Maria Ginnity- Principal Officer Enterprise Policy, Tax and Infrastructures, Strategic Business Division
· Robert Hernan- Senior Executive, Enterprise Ireland
· Dr Chantelle Kiernan, Science and Technology Advisor, IDA
· Dr. Richard Keegan- Manager Competitiveness Department, Enterprise Ireland
· John F. Whelan – Export trade adviser, Allied Irish Bank (Former CEO, Irish Exporters Association)
· John Coleman- Alliance Facilitator, Rusal's Aughinish Alumina Refinery
· Liam Cassidy- Managing Director, LCL Consult Ltd.
· Arran Dowling-Hussey- Editor Construction, Engineering & Energy Law Journal of Ireland
· Dr Tofail Syed- Senior Lecturer Department of Physics & Energy, University of Limerick
· Jonathan Downey- Strategic Projects Manager, Schivo Group
· Dr. Garret O'Donnell- Assistant Professor (Mechanical & Manuf. Eng), Trinity College Dublin
· Una Parson, Head of Department of Mechanical & Electronic Engineering, IT Sligo
· Jim Fitzsimons, Director, Riverwest Management
· Damian Costello- Business Development Manager, Decode Innovation
· Brendan Cunniffe- Managing Director, Prelude Medical Ltd.
· Martin Delaney- IVI Technology Leader, NUIM
· Ray Armstrong- Managing Director, RaymondBrian Strategies
· Findhan Strain- Composites Manufacturing Consultant, Belfast Metropolitan College
· John Quirke- Partner & Life Science Practice Lead, S A Partners
· Dr. Ramesh Raghavendra – SEAM Centre Director, Waterford Institute of Technology
· John Cosgrove- Technical Director, TEMPO, Limerick Institute of Technology
· Dr Fionn Rogan – Research Fellow, Energy Policy and Modelling Group, UCC
· Roy Rothwell – Senior Consultant, Professional Services, eMaint EMEA Ltd.
· Colin Spence – Head of Sales & Marketing effort, FAST Technologies
· Andrew Bradley – Director, Bradley Brand & Design
· Morgan Rusk- Business Development Executive, Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V
· John Ryan- Leading experts in Lean Six Sigma, SQT Training
· Mark Higgins Business Development Manager, Fast Technologies
· Dr. Paul Cummins- MD, Sea Change
· Robert Dunne- CEO, GlycoSelect
· And Many More to Come ….
We look forward to seeing you at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Expo on January 26th 2016 at the Citywest Hotel, Dublin.
National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference& Expo